Monday 23 February 2015

My social media strategy

Wow! Planning for your online presence can be both exciting and daunting at the same time. Decisions about who your target audience are, their demographics for example age, income level, geographical location can determine the success and visibility of your online brand.

Having understood and articulated my target audience, I am now looking at which social media platform to use. Facebook jumps out quickly to me, but I want to be careful not to allow the non-professionalism typical of some of the facebook pages I have seen affect my brand. I also thought Twitter would be perfect for reaching those business and political leaders and policy makers across both the north and south but struggled with the thought of LinkedIN as well.

I am sticking with Twitter and Facebook for now, aiming to create a strong presenc ethere and then growing my network by adding LinkedIN in the near future

No comments:

Post a Comment